FAQ - Employer Web Services
- Which electronic data formats can you accept and process from employers?
- Which electronic data exchange interfaces do you provide for employers?
- What types of errors are found by your software?
- Do you process reciprocal payments?
- How can I access these services?
- What is the Standard Fixed Length File Format ABPA uses for Electronic Transmission of Employer Reports
Zenith American Solutions can receive and process employer data in a wide variety of electronic formats. However, in order to provide guidelines to employers, we have developed a standardized data format for electronic exchange. We have defined a large number of data validation routines for this format. In addition to this, we work closely with our clients and employers to develop mutually convenient electronic data exchange formats.
Zenith American Solutions provides the following electronic data exchange interfaces for employers:
- E-mail submission for encrypted transmission of employer data
- Download from employers using secure FTP servers
- ABPA's SecureSend Web Service
- Electronic media (CDs, DVDs and tapes) sent to us by mail
- Web-based online employer reporting service EmployerConnect
We have multiple levels of validation built into our processes. Our software checks for the following errors:
- Mismatch between reported and remitted dollar amounts
- Duplicate submissions for the same period
- Data transmission errors
- Data file format errors Our software catches these errors and notifies our production staff via e-mail for initiation of suitable follow-up error correction.
Zenith American Solutions processes reciprocal incoming and outgoing payments in several formats including national standards such as ERTS and UARS.
For access to Zenith American Solutions' electronic data exchange services please contact your Account Executive.